The courses we run are listed below. All our ADR courses also come with cpc hours
feel free to contact us for more details
Tachographs Dangerous Goods Awareness
Drivers hours Tiredness diet and lifestyle
Vulnerable road users Licence Weights & dimensions
Emergency Aid Security
Company Image Fire Marshall
Check & Defects Eco Driving
Module: Vehicle Performance, Driving Techniques and Safety
This module looks at the relationship between the performance of the vehicle when different driving techniques are applied and the impact on safety.
· To ensure that drivers have a basic understanding of how to get the best with regard to vehicle performance.
· To ensure that drivers have a good understanding of how good driving techniques can aid vehicle performance.
· To ensure that drivers achieve the above two points whilst bearing safety in mind at all times.
that drivers can go about their daily duties using the best driving techniques
to aid vehicle performance in the safest way possible.
Module: Your Company and the Law
This module looks at company documentation and legislation.
· To help drivers get a better understanding of company procedures and the legislation that they have to abide by whilst at work.
· To ensure that drivers can go about their daily duties knowing how to stay within the law.
· To ensure drivers appreciate the importance of, understand and adhere to company procedures imposed on them by their employer.
Module: Individual Performance and Loads
As the title suggests, this course looks at you the driver and the load.
· To ensure that drivers understand their responsibilities as a professional driver
· To ensure that drivers understand the basic principles of loads and load security
· To ensure drivers have a better understanding of their responsibilities and work towards being a professional driver
· To ensure drivers have the knowledge required to load and secure their vehicle therefore enhancing safety
Module: Core Module
This course is designed to look briefly at all aspects of the driver CPC Syllabus ensuring that drivers meet their legal requirements.
· The aim of the Core Module is to ensure that drivers have an overview of the various learning objectives within Directive 2003/59/EC and have a better understanding as to it’s content.
· To ensure that drivers have covered every aspect of Directive 2003/59/EC even though many points are only briefly touched upon.To ensure that drivers meet their legal requirements with regard to mandatory training.
Module: Customer Service
Customers are the most important asset to your business and looking after them is essential to your success. This course looks at how delegates can prepare themselves and deliver excellent Customer Service.
· The aim of the course is to identify and promote the benefits of giving customers an excellent experience whilst being involved with your company.
· To ensure that delegates understand the fundamental value of good customer care.
· To give delegates the skills required to improve their customer care skills.
· To enable delegates to manage challenging situations and get the very best outcome.
Module: Your Attitude
This course is aimed at getting delegates to step back and consider the impact that their attitude, good or bad may be having on themselves and those around them. The course helps delegates put in place measures to control challenging situations resulting in better outcomes for all concerned.
· The aim of the course is to evaluate the psychology of human behaviour regarding attitude.
· To ensure that delegates are better equipped to amend their attitude.
· To enable them to employ techniques to preserve the new philosophy.
· to define Manual Handling
· Understand the dangers of hazardous manual handling
· Know how to avoid hazardous manual handling
· Learn good manual handling technique
· Delegates will be aware of and understand manual handling risk assessments that apply to their work and assess how to avoid hazardous manual handling.
· They will be able to demonstrate and apply good manual handling technique in the workplace
This course is aimed at those who need to give signals to drivers, or receive signals to aid in the safe manoeuvring of vehicles.
· To ensure that delegates are able to manoeuvre vehicles in a safe manner using industry recognised and approved methods.
· To ensure that delegates understand the role and responsibilities of a vehicle banksman.
· To ensure that the banksman and driver can safely communicate using industry recognised signals.