TRAINING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Terms and Conditions will form a contract between the Customer and ‘South East Transport Training (uk) ltd ’.
1. Any course cancellation or transfer made by the Customer must be sent in writing to South East Transport Training (uk) ltd .
2. All course fees must be paid in full 7 days prior to the commencement of training unless other arrangements have been mutually agreed with South East Transport Training (uk) ltd . A 25% deposit is required at the time of booking. Cheques accompanying booking should be made payable to ‘South East Transport Training (uk) ltd ’. The Company reserves the right through non-payment by the customer 7 days prior to the course to cancel the booking.
3. Cancellation or transfer of an agreed course booking by a customer prior to 7 days of commencement of the course date will incur an administration charge of 25% of the total course fee plus VAT.
4. Cancellation or transfer within 7 days of the course commencement date by a customer will result in the entire course cost being forfeited.
5. Substitution of course candidates, subject to examination board criteria (where applicable), will be accepted upon reasonable notice being given, and the original booking and fee will be deemed to be accepted.
6. Any variations to the course date, time of attendance, etc. made by South East Transport Training (uk) ltd will be notified to the customer in writing. South East Transport Training (uk) ltd will make every effort to ensure that the original instructions are complied with. In the event of course cancellation made by South East Transport Training (uk) ltd , every effort will be made for the candidate to attend the next available course.
7. Every effort is made to ensure that course notes, presentations or tuition materials are accurate. South East Transport Training (uk) ltd does not accept responsibility for any errors or omissions.
8. Customers who are considered to be under the influence of drink or drugs, or act in a disruptive manner will have their course terminated with immediate effect and all course fees will be forfeited.
9. All candidates attending South East Transport Training (uk) ltd ’s premises are required to adhere to any notices or instructions given to them by South East Transport Training (uk) ltd staff. South East Transport Training (uk) ltd does not accept responsibility for personal belongings or vehicles left on the premises.
10. Where external examinations are involved and enrolment details have been supplied by the delegate, South East Transport Training (uk) ltd cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of such details if a dispute should arise with the examination body.
11. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that adequate provision is made to ensure that drivers attending courses are able to comply with the rest requirements laid down in Drivers’ Hours Regulations and the Working Time Directive.
12. All delegates must comply with South East Transport Training (uk) ltd Safety Policy and their legal obligations under the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974 and other relevant provisions.
13. Should a customer wish to make a complaint, this must be made in writing and sent recorded delivery within seven days of the course ending. All complaints will be dealt with fairly by South East Transport Training (uk) ltd .
14. Candidates must arrive and be ready for training at the course start time, if a candidate fails to do this settuk will refuse entry to candidate and any monies paid shall be forfited.